Christmas is all about creating memories. We unpack our nostalgic memories from boxes each year to decorate the tree, cook traditional dishes that have been passed on down from generation to generation. We shop, wrap gifts, work off of endless lists in preparation for the big day and its all wonderfully exhausting. Why not take a little time out for yourself with a workshop on creating a table arrangement with candles that will enhance your Christmas setting.
Details of the Course:
This course is designed to give you the skills to create the most beautiful table centrepiece which can be used for all sorts of celebrations, not only on Christmas day.
In this workshop of two hours you will:
- Learn how to buy your flowers, what to look out for and recognise the freshness of the flowers you are purchasing.
- How to take care of them so that they stay in the best condition.
- Find out what you can use from the world around you
- Make a Christmas centrepiece, including candles
All you need to bring is a pair of flower secateurs, and an apron. Included in the price of £67.00:
- All refreshments through the session, which will include a glass of lovely hot steaming mulled wine and divine Christmas snacks.
- All flowers and materials used
- All creations are yours to take home